E-Shopps SNO-CONE Skimmer $350

blankenship76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned a lot of skimmers but this has been my favorite, I bought it waiting on my alpha cone to arrive, and once the alpha cone got here I sold it and kept this skimmer!!! Thats how much I like it.

Anyway, its around a year old runs like a champ. A true set it and forget it skimmer!!

$350 takes it home. Thats a good price on this cone skimmer!

P1011146.jpg

P1011142.jpg

P1011147.jpg
 
its a pretty good skimmer it has a aquabee 2000/1 pump in it same as deltec MCE600 and a few bubble magnus skimmers. FREE BUMP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new