Eddie new guy ya I'm that guy

Eddieac420

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
I have a crazy overly stocked deep sandbed 55g mix reef with a 10g low flow DIY deep sandbed fuge only been back in the lobby for about two years after a 10 or so year hiatus about 18 total years
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Nice tank, no one can ever stay out for ever! Its the most addicting hobby in the universe! Also the most rewarding. Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to the community!
 
Welcome! Nice tank! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new