Eddie's Eheim Aquastyle 9 gallon nano

Edward A Nasco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an angled view of my 9 gallon nano as of April, 2018. As all of you must be aware corals go through different changes in which some grow, die, move around, or change in configuration due to different conditions in your reef ranging from water parameters, flow, lighting, and feeding. ;)

thumbnail.JPG

Eddie of Eddie's Reef Aquaria

Phelipe's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a sweet nano! I love that monti on the wall[emoji102]. If you dont mind can u talk a bit about ur system?(mechanics,dosing, lighting) Im curious how you pulled this off you don’t see nanos this small everyday

OP
OP
Edward A Nasco

Edward A Nasco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a sweet nano! I love that monti on the wall[emoji102]. If you dont mind can u talk a bit about ur system?(mechanics,dosing, lighting) Im curious how you pulled this off you don’t see nanos this small everyday
Hi Phelipe's Ocean, first I want to thank you for your comments. First when it comes to filtration I use the stock one with only Seachem Matrix Carbon and a sponge. The lighting is a Maxspect Razor nano 14K at: channel A @ 55%(daylight) channel B @ 95%(Blue) when at full peak during the day. I do a bi-weekly water change(10%) with Red Sea Pro salt. When it comes to feeding the reef, I add Aquavitro Fuel once a week and Reef Roids also once a week and finally I dose B-Ionic Parts A and B daily. Eddie

P.S. If you'd like check-out my channel in YouTube, Eddie's Reef Aquaria in which I have videos of this tank and others.

Phelipe's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Phelipe's Ocean, first I want to thank you for your comments. First when it comes to filtration I use the stock one with only Seachem Matrix Carbon and a sponge. The lighting is a Maxspect Razor nano 14K at: channel A @ 55%(daylight) channel B @ 95%(Blue) when at full peak during the day. I do a bi-weekly water change(10%) with Red Sea Pro salt. When it comes to feeding the reef, I add Aquavitro Fuel once a week and Reef Roids also once a week and finally I dose B-Ionic Parts A and B daily. Eddie

P.S. If you'd like check-out my channel in YouTube, Eddie's Reef Aquaria in which I have videos of this tank and others.

Thanks for the info Ill go check out the videos. I use reef roids as well and just recently started using fuel. I stopped for a few days because i overdosed and my tank was covered in algae. Do you dose everyday manually?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back