Eshopps Alpha Fuge 200 Water level

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crisismp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crisismp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I doing wrong. I can't seem to get the water level in the refugium any higher with out adding more water but the entire sump just levels out to same height as shown in the pic. I lowered my pump to its lowest setting and even swapped it our for a 250gph pump and same behavior.

IMG_4014.jpeg
 
update if I cover the section that lets water into the skimmer area then the level is where it should be for the refugium since. is it possible that my pump is to small and that's the reason I'm not getting enough water flowing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new