Facebook page?

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While on the way back to work this morning, a local morning show (Wild 95.5 for the local reefers) was talking about people that had facebook pages for their pets. This got me to think, does anyone on here have a facebook page for their pets or tank? BTW, I don't.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend has a page for one of her 3 dogs ... and it's pretty darn funny the stuff "he" posts!

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is pointless and a complete waste of everyones time. .02

It's your choice to confirm them as a friend request. If you do and get sick of seeing the posts, just hide them from view and be done with them!

boehm742

ReefKeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's your choice to confirm them as a friend request. If you do and get sick of seeing the posts, just hide them from view and be done with them!

And i do just that along with the majority of the other FB users. Facebook was created for people. Not there pets.

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rod has one for his clownfish. :)

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I'm Big Momma Clownfish and I am a 15 yo Rod's Onyx Percula Clownfish. I'm happily living with my mate in a big S. gigantea and we are currently raising lots of beautiful babies with help from the best friends and food a clownfish could ask for!

Hi everyone! I'm a Rod's Onyx Percula Clownfish, but you can just call me Momma Onyx. I started this FB page for a couple reasons: (1) I want everyone to have an opportunity to learn more about me and my job at Rod's Food and (2) I want to tell you all about my babies and when they'll be available for you to keep in your very own reefs! We're the prettiest, hardiest, and coolest clownfish around, especially for the price, so follow my wall posts for announcements!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dropped mine a while ago, but then got back on and went from 178 friends to 37, all except for 4 are family. While its cool and nice to be able to hook up with old classmates, colleagues and such, I just don't care about what everyone is doing on an hourly basis. I found myself reading all the updates all the time, and then finally a light bulb went off, and I thought to myself, I don't care about 95 percent of these people.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a funny note though, one of my old buddies is friends with "Striped Sweater". haha. I thought it was pretty funny.

Appaloosa1224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I have my ferret and my possum listed as my "daughters." They really like having their own facebooks (at least that's what they tell me).

OP
OP
butts182

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I have my ferret and my possum listed as my "daughters." They really like having their own facebooks (at least that's what they tell me).

haha, my fish tell me they don't want their own page because they have better things to do...i don't believe them

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a facebook and Im not friends with pets,at all.I know some people have them,in my opinion,people make them cause they dont have real friends and their pets are their friends.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time my fish try to post, I have to remove my keyboard from the tank and dry it out. Most times, it'd never work and I'd end up having to replace a keyboard!

Back