Fish compatibility

Grebex11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have a 14g nano that has had just an Ocellaris clown in it for months. I am looking to add one more fish but I think this guy is pretty territorial. I've never had a fish bite my hand so much when I put it in the tank. I am looking to add a bicolor blenny or a yellow clown goby. Curious if one of these would be able to hold it's ground better than the other? I know the clown goby is tiny but I've heard they can hold their own among larger fish.

I was initially wanting to add a pygmy hawkfish or a pink streaked wrasse but I can't find them anywhere after waiting for months and asking many different LFS in Chicago.

Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey all,

I have a 14g nano that has had just an Ocellaris clown in it for months. I am looking to add one more fish but I think this guy is pretty territorial. I've never had a fish bite my hand so much when I put it in the tank. I am looking to add a bicolor blenny or a yellow clown goby. Curious if one of these would be able to hold it's ground better than the other? I know the clown goby is tiny but I've heard they can hold their own among larger fish.

I was initially wanting to add a pygmy hawkfish or a pink streaked wrasse but I can't find them anywhere after waiting for months and asking many different LFS in Chicago.

Thanks!
Isolate it in either an acclimation box or dump for 2 weeks and add new fish in the mean time

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back