Fish n' Frags Elos System 120

Great looking tank and awesome corals! that Crown Jewel Favia is way sweet! how are you liking the 20K XM's?
 
Been taking some lessons with the camera, should be getting a little better. Hopefully i'll learn more as i go on.

np2-1.jpg


np3.jpg


np4.jpg


np6-1.jpg


np7-1.jpg




np9-1.jpg


np1-1.jpg


np10-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow Matt! These latest shots are awesome! I have to use a few for the home page sometime. :)
 
How is the tank doing by the way?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new