Fish room coming

Tanks andupdates

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
36b7d1f03f0954db9321f8f61aa80df7.jpg
 
Gonna be a good one!! We need constant updates. Like now, or sooner...
 
I wanted to build a fish room but didn't have the room or time so I settled for a 60 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new