OP
F

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: water being made for a water change this weekend.

Looking around the tank this evening and noticed that the "red monster" is trying to grow over my (what I think are purple monster) acros up top. Had to frag some away to keep it from killing them!

These guys are growing extremely fast:

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: water being made for a water change this weekend.

Looking around the tank this evening and noticed that the "red monster" is trying to grow over my (what I think are purple monster) acros up top. Had to frag some away to keep it from killing them!

These guys are growing extremely fast:

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG
I'd love to have some flipper lineage in my reef. Can I pm u shipping info and I'll foot the bill? If u accidentally break a small piece of ur monti cap and drop it in with the purple monster I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

OP
OP
F

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to have some flipper lineage in my reef. Can I pm u shipping info and I'll foot the bill? If u accidentally break a small piece of ur monti cap and drop it in with the purple monster I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

Where do you live?

OP
OP
F

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 hrs west of boston in mass.

Shipping at this time of year is like Russian roulette! I would do this for you if your serious, but not right now. I had a pair of boots disappear in transit with FedEx that I bought for the wife just this past week. They have no idea of where they went! I tracked them to their facility here in Saint Louis and Poof, gone! Someone has a nice pair of boots for Christmas! Ugh! Going to have them ship another pair to me soon.

OP
OP
F

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t forget the toadstool! How old is that thing? I love the big ones

It's around 10 years old. It was in my 56 gallon back in 2009 and got so big I fragged it. Sold the biggest part of it and kept what you see today.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping at this time of year is like Russian roulette! I would do this for you if your serious, but not right now. I had a pair of boots disappear in transit with FedEx that I bought for the wife just this past week. They have no idea of where they went! I tracked them to their facility here in Saint Louis and Poof, gone! Someone has a nice pair of boots for Christmas! Ugh! Going to have them ship another pair to me soon.

Late springtime would be choice anyways. I'll be here :)

Watching...

Waiting...

:)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back