Flippers reef 125 gallon

Getting somewhere now! Lol

DSC_0078.JPG


DSC_0079.JPG


Before long I'll be using a walker to get around! (God forbid!)
Serious progress!
 
Closets are the worst!!
Looking great!

Thanks! Yes they are. They are a second to removing the underlayment with linoleum. That's hell.
 
In the midst of all this remodeling, water made for a large water change. Should get that done today. Tank hasn't skipped a beat through all of this. Quite a bit of dust in the house from tear out.
 
Floor is looking very nice!

Did you mean to post your pic holding the Reef Frenzy here or in the giveaway thread?

Thanks, Just updating my build thread for the give away.
 
Been two weeks since I've done a water change because of the flooring project. Today, I've got 20 gallons made and ready! Tank needs it badly. Everything looks surprisingly very good for the tank on autopilot.

I still have a little quarter round in a couple bedrooms to do today.

IMG_20200229_223844031.jpg


IMG_20200229_224004347.jpg


IMG_20200229_224009536.jpg


IMG_20200229_223948471.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new