Flow Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimfest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swimfest

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Location
San Ramon, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 240 gallon 8ft tank. I currently am running 4 koralia 3's on it but that is not enough for SPS plus i would like to have a wakemaker. Should i do 2 vortechs? or 2 tunze 6105 and the multicontroller?
 
I run two Tunze 6105's on my 4 foot 120 and I could still use some more flow. You might be ok with the additional 4 Koralias.
 
I run a closed loop with 10 outlets, powered by two Dart pumps on the manifold. I also run a full wavebox and wavebox nano, giving a 3-3 1/2 inch wave. I have 1 Koralia 3 too. This is on an 8' tank that is 24" deep and 30" tall.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new