Flyfish4trout's Biocube 29

Superman Table

Well here is the best pick I have of my favorite coral, the PC Superman Table. This picture does not due the coral justice. I can't wait to show you guys this thing all grown out!
Superman_Table03.jpg
 
The begining of the end

Well the six year run was good with the biocube. I finally got my rimless 50 breeder up and going and moved my first coral over today. Time for a new thread.
Pic of my Acans in the new tank
Jan0902.jpg

Jan0901.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new