Forgot item from order, shipping to Hawaii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else experiencing problems with BRS forgetting items from your order?

I received a shipping notification email, that includes a packing list. Very obvious that I'm missing an item of my order.

This is the 2nd time in a row this has happened to my orders, frustrating to have to pay $80 for UPS 2nd day air to Hawaii and they forget to include things in my order.

I'll have to order from another company, having to double check their work is frustrating.

Not to mention the time zone difference, difficult for me to get in touch with them on the phone.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed an item that was ordered but wasn’t on the shipping invoice. BRS then sent me an email apologizing that it was out of stock but not caught at order time. They asked if I wanted it shipped when back in stock or refunded. I said it was fine whenever it was available and they actually credited my account with points for the value of the item. So basically free.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered small and medium size reef nutrition pellets. The medium were in the order I received, the small were the ones out of stock and shipped later.

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the information. I sent them an email, hoping they see it before it ships and can include it. Shipping a second package to Hawaii UPS 2nd day air will be costly.

j.falk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once upon a time, they shipped one of my orders to a completely different address than the one I provided during the checkout process. When I called them, to let them know about the issue, their customer service agent said it was my fault for providing the wrong address when checking out...seriously...like I don't know what my own address is? The same address I've had for the last 10+ years? Heh.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a delivery from them one day... never ordered it. I called them bc I thought maybe I won something. Bc there wasnt even a recipt in the box with a name on it. But the shipping slip had my name on it. It was about a 350$ item. when I called they had no record of it being sent, wasnt sure how i got it. I asked them if they wanted to send me a shipping label I'll send it back.. they said can you use it? I said of course.. they said enjoy. So mistakes happen, but they make it right. And sometimes it works in your benefit.

I've had things missing from an order that I'd get an email saying they missed it or it wasnt shipped and they would expedite shipping on that item and never charge me for for the second upgraded shipping.

One of the reasons I always go to them first! Oh and if you have a question about a product you can actually email them and they get back to you within the day.
Basically what I was saying is that om sure theyll make it right.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FinsNgills808 Please send me a DM with your order info and I'll be happy to look into this for you. If this was a mess up on our part and we missed something from your order, I apologize, and we'll make it right and I wouldn't expect you to pay for extra shipping. Sometimes orders do get split up into more than one package, so it's also possible that the initial email for the first package may not show all items that are shipping. Either way, we'll look into it and get you squared away.

JuanGutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a larger order once that included a natural top pedestal rock. The sent me a flat top in the original box, contacted them for the right rock and again was sent a flat top. So costumer service rep said he went to the warehouse and bins were mixed up and they were shipping the right rock. However I again... received a flat top. The fourth time around I asked for pictures of the rock before it was shipped and I finally received the right one. I got to keep all the rock but unlike others I didn’t get upgraded shipping and it pushed my tank back one month due to repeatedly waiting on shipping.

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FinsNgills808 Please send me a DM with your order info and I'll be happy to look into this for you. If this was a mess up on our part and we missed something from your order, I apologize, and we'll make it right and I wouldn't expect you to pay for extra shipping. Sometimes orders do get split up into more than one package, so it's also possible that the initial email for the first package may not show all items that are shipping. Either way, we'll look into it and get you squared away.
Thank you, PM sent

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, I received a response from BRS. I was told the packing slip email didn't show the item was included, but in fact it was. The email packing slip didn't show the item as included due to a software system problem they are having. I'll receive the package tomorrow and report back.

OP
OP
F

FinsNgills808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to report the package arrived and everything was included.

I've been a long time r2r forum reader and just joined to post this thread. The supportive, thoughtful, responsive, and caring responses from the members feels great!

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have order a lot from BRS and will continue to do so. Their customer service is absolutely awesome. I had an order where something was left out, called them up and it was on its way to me.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to report the package arrived and everything was included.

I've been a long time r2r forum reader and just joined to post this thread. The supportive, thoughtful, responsive, and caring responses from the members feels great!

Thanks for following up! Really glad to hear everything worked out!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back