Fox Flame Growth Progress

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update.. 03/09/19
Growing well and at a good pace! even took a 1in frag from her if you look close you can see where I clipped her...
LRM_EXPORT_163880194265296_20190311_075125700.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_163983817443954_20190311_075309322.jpeg
Yours looks great!

Mine was dormant in my holding tank for a while and pale as could be. As soon as I hit it with full spectrum lighting and in my DT with tons of flow, it’s developing a ton of the reddish tones and putting out a nice base. This thing seems to want to grow quickly.
 
I just acquired a frag last week myself. I hope it grows out as nice as some of the ones here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new