Fox Flame Growth Progress

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
2,452
Location
Severance, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting today... will keep updating. Encrusting nicely so far... Got the frag from Jason fox.
cc1ae9f2757ce013398cd09244e4bebf.jpg
 
What lighting are you keeping it under ?
 
How close, and what kind of flow? I have a frag just encrusting the plug from Battlecorals
 
How close, and what kind of flow? I have a frag just encrusting the plug from Battlecorals
I have 3 ow-40s plus the 4 return nozzles. I have a mixed reef so i don't run super strong flow or i couldn't keep hammers n such.
 
Here is a less cropped pic, not the best placement on my part but I prune my acros regularly anyway..
abdc6f040165c03eceecc1283afd7afb.jpg
 
Nice. Keeping color really well. All your corals look great and growthnis really good. Keep it up. I want a piece of that Hawkins its a nice one.
 
Nice. Keeping color really well. All your corals look great and growthnis really good. Keep it up. I want a piece of that Hawkins its a nice one.
Thanks, love the hawkins! One of my favorites wouldn't have a tank without.
 
I really like these growth progressions you’re doing!:) Keep it up, I check in on all of them.
Oh and nice job on the SPS growth, you’re obviously doing something right! ;)
 
I really like these growth progressions you’re doing!:) Keep it up, I check in on all of them.
Oh and nice job on the SPS growth, you’re obviously doing something right! ;)

Thank you! I will keep it up, nice to hear your checking in on all of them! :)
 
Update.. 03/09/19
Growing well and at a good pace! even took a 1in frag from her if you look close you can see where I clipped her...
LRM_EXPORT_163880194265296_20190311_075125700.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_163983817443954_20190311_075309322.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new