Frag Tank Show-off Thread!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,651
Reaction score
67,841
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some of you guys have some amazing frag tanks! Let's see those beautiful frag setups!

I'll start by sharing mine, but I'm really hoping lots more of you guys with great setups and photo skills will show us some real eye-candy! :)

2014-07-20 00.59.49.jpg
 
I'll play, maybe Porko will show and tell as well!

This was when it was clean. lol
14314239661_3bacea97ec_o.jpg
 
Awesome! Bump for more frag tanks! I know they're out there!
 
Here is mine that is down at the moment until I can build a new rack for everything in the basement
uploadfromtaptalk1409000533162.jpg
 
60 cube then a BC29. I need to take updated photos because these where taken earlier in the year. MANY things have changed.
10287216_10152080755363994_1006696633_n.jpg
P1013090.jpg
P1013516.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new