• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free 14" Engineer Goby Rochester NH

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ChrisNH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 14" Engineer Goby that has exceeded the size of my 40 gallon tank. She doesn't seem to care, but she is really making it difficult in my little tank. I am happy to give her away free to a good home. We do like the fish, just big. Now that I have finally solved (knock on wood) my dino problem I want to restock with smaller fish.
Willing to drive pretty much anywhere in New England to re-home. Its summer so water temp should not be an issue.

This is an Engineer Goby. She WILL re-arrange the gravel around her burrow. For me that is my entire tank. For a larger tank it should be less of an issue.

1689625504231.png

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 14" Engineer Goby that has exceeded the size of my 40 gallon tank. She doesn't seem to care, but she is really making it difficult in my little tank. I am happy to give her away free to a good home. We do like the fish, just big. Now that I have finally solved (knock on wood) my dino problem I want to restock with smaller fish.
Willing to drive pretty much anywhere in New England to re-home. Its summer so water temp should not be an issue.

This is an Engineer Goby. She WILL re-arrange the gravel around her burrow. For me that is my entire tank. For a larger tank it should be less of an issue.

1689625504231.png
Dang if I was close ai would take her! I love engineers! My current one is big but shes not that big yet!!

OP
OP
ChrisNH

ChrisNH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude! how long did it take to get that huge?

This picture of her in her furst burrow, maybe a little more than an inch with her "baby markings" is from 9/25/20 so she is probably about 3 yrs old. I got her from a guy who quarantines fish as a gimme to make up for some other tiny fish.

D7K_202009257004.jpg

So, not long. My understanding is these are 10-15 year fish.

Attachments

• 1689821241130.png
    1689821241130.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 51

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back