Fresh into Reef

TomSerious

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
28
Location
Vienna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I'm Thomas from Vienna in Austria and I currently have 5 Freshwater tanks (2 x 180 gal., 1 x 125, 1 x 65 gal., 1x 50gal.)!
They are mostly Amazon "biotopes" with wild Angelfish, Geophagus, Heros, Tetras and "fancy" plecos (L14, L24, L25, L46, L95 and much, much more)

In the next few days I will be dismantling my smallest Freshwater tank and get my first Saltwater Aquarium!
It will be a "Aqua Medic Armatulus 300 XD" a 75x65x55 cm and I already have a place prepared for it. :D

I find coral fascinating and just couldn't hold off any longer and somehow convinced my wife :p

Already did a lot of research and hope that for some things my freshwater experience will help.

Looking forward to read, ask and maybe, someday, answer stuff on here!

Regards
Thomas
 
Lots of great info here, its rare that questions dont get answered quickly.

1tlr1p.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
giphy (1) (2).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new