YES shipping is available

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend

FREE SHIPPING at $35 ($5 shipping for smaller orders) combine any of the products I sell to qualify for free shipping. Pods available here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/copepods-for-sale-free-shipping.1048200/#post-12417995

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If there are any problems (including shipping) just let me know and I will make it right (refund or re-ship).

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out USPS Priority mail on Tuesday.

10% DISCOUNT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (You choose the frequency).

If you PM your PayPal email to me, I will send you an invoice (with payment options). Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer.

16oz.jpg
16oz - $13
($5 Shipping, or combine with other products for free shipping)

32oz.jpg
32oz (One Quart) - $21
($5 Shipping, or combine with other products for free shipping)

64oz.jpg
64oz (Two Quarts, Half Gallon) - $36 (Free Shipping)

gal.jpg
One Gallon (128oz, Four Quarts) - $64 (Free Shipping)

I have been culturing phytoplankton for years and I like to think that I have the best, highest quality live phyto available. I haven't been able to add too many new customers because I didn't have enough phyto available (thanks for your support), but I have expanded my cultures and would love some new customers! Here is a link to an older thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-phyto-8-species-blend-–-free-shipping.796578/ I had my first saltwater tank in the 70's and my first reef tank in the early 2000's. I'm happy to offer any help I can - especially in regards to dosing live phyto.

I culture several different species of phytoplankton ( 2-3 species of Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, 2-3 species of Isochrysis, Thalassiosira weissflogii (diatom), Nannochloris, two species of Chaetoceros (diatom), Chlorella, Dunaliella, and Pavlova separately and then combine them at harvest to insure that all species are present - if cultured together, one will eventually eliminate the others. There are slight variations week to week (there are actually more than 8 species), but this blend has green, brown, and gold phyto including diatoms with sizes from 1 micron to 14 microns. Some are motile, and some are not. They all have different nutritional profiles. In short, this blend should provide feed for all of the various microorganisms and filter-feeders in your tank.

I start with fresh, sterilized artificial saltwater made with RO water (usually Instant Ocean) and culture each species separately with F/2 fertilizer. I grow them in small cultures and inspect with a microscope to insure the highest quality. I grow the cultures to maximum density so that you get the most phyto for your money. Everything is kept clean and sterile and monitored closely so that you receive the highest quality live phyto.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 105 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back