Frogspawn Show Off Thread

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of really all euphyllia in general, but recently I've been really impressed with some of the Indos I've been seeing.

I picked up a really cool frag of an Indo frogspawn I hadn't seen before. Green tips with like a gold mouth.

Anyway, figured I'd post a Frogspawn show off thread and show off my new find.

Would love to see other people's frogspawns! Whether it's something you recently picked up or your favorite in your tank you've had for a while. Let's see them!

IMG_20200427_180538.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new