from frag to fantastic!

LOL!! I wish I can contribute, but I never get the brown corals.. I do have this one that went from brown to pink, but it is tough to photograph.

Here it is:

PinkAcro.jpg
 
I got this from a Manhatten Reefer in a 5 SPS pack. It was sold to me as Purple Nana.
IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg



This is the same Coral after maybe 6 or 7 weeks under 2 Reeflux 12K 250 Watt MH and 4 54 Watt T5's:
IMG_4643.jpg




I appologize for the bad pic but this is with an old camera ... you get the idea though.
 
here is the one i was looking for...not SPS but amazing change none the less.

when i got it...
unknown-coral-tfg.jpg


6 months later
234008161_n3fVV-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow those are some nice turn arounds!!! I would never thought the last one would have become what it has. Great job!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new