FS: 2013 MACNA Full Access Passes (2 avail)

  • Thread starter Thread starter poidog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
462
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm no longer able to make the trip to go to MACNA, so I have to sell my pair of tickets. Tickets are the full access passes: Fri, Sat, and Sun with Friday reception and Saturday banquet. Full access tickets are SOLD OUT. MACNA is a blast and sad I can't go this year. I have 2 tickets at $150 each.

I also have a room reservation at the Westin at the MACNA rate of $129 a night (Thurs-Sun) - which is also SOLD OUT, I can see if I can transfer the room into your name if you're interested (no guarantees if I can though, it's up to the hotel).

- MACNA 2013

logo-small.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new