FS: AquaNotes software

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if anyone would be interested, but I am selling a copy of the Aquanotes software + serial # (latest version). I forgot I even had this, I bought it when I was using my Aqua controller Jr. but I upgraded to the ACIII and since it has a built in web interface I haven't used Aquanotes program. If some is interested I am asking $50 for it.
 
Still have it...returned your pm
 
New price $40
 
I am interested in buying this software from you. (I registered just to buy it in fact)

It is my understanding that all I am buying is a serial number from you as I can download the software from Neptunes website, is this correct?

Also what form of payment do you want.


Ben
 
Sold - thanks

(mods you can lock this thread)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new