FS: Aquatinics TX5

  • Thread starter Thread starter divecj5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

divecj5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
35
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to gauge interest in the fixture that I've used on my SPS Dominant 20H (see pictures below) and currently using on my 17g rimless. The ONLY reason that I'm looking to sell this fixture is that I just received my LED fixture and need the extra cash for an overflow

The Fixture

What's Included

  • Aquatinics Fixture (sell for $399 new)
  • Mounting Brackets (sell for $30 new)
  • 4 x ATI Blue +
  • 1 x ATI Aquablue Spezial


Example Pictures


Full Tank Shot
p306436037-3.jpg


Acans
p321220363-3.jpg


p513655256-3.jpg


Top Down
p98992955-3.jpg


The Details
Total If Bought New

  • Fixture - $400
  • Brackets - $30
  • Bulbs - if each were $20, which they're not, $100
  • Total - $530


Each bulb is under 9 months old so they have at least another solid 4-5 months of "juice" left in them. Enough time to acclimate your tank and see how you like certain color combinations. The fixture is virtually blemish free with just one spot where something must have gotten on it and just slightly discolored the finish. Honestly, I take very good care of my equipment...to the point where I actually used some Klasse cleaner on this fixture to protect against wear and tear. I am more than happy to take pictures of the fixture, heat shield, etc.

Asking Price
  • Fixture, Bulbs, and Brackets = $300
  • Shipping = Exact Cost (no charge for box, peanuts or other stuff people charge for)

Reply back on here or PM me if you're potentially interested. This is the second Aquatinics fixture that I've owned and it's truly a rock solid, high end unit.

-Adam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new