• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Jawbreakers, Acros, Zoas, Yumas, Leathers, Rainbow Acans, Etc...

Item Price
$15+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thread has been updated. Still plenty of nice frags available!!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For those of you waiting for Yellow Fiji Leathers, I apologize for being MIA. Work has been insanely busy lately! The frags are definitely ready to go, but there is a caveat, unfortunately. I have one more week with a ton of work, and no time to ship. So shipping will resume on 7/31 and I will be able to ship anytime for the following two weeks from that date.

This will be the last of YFL leather frags for a while. I've cut my main colony far more than I ever intended to, and want to let it grow out quite a bit before I cut any more frags from it. I'm also keeping a few frags to grow out in my frag tank so hopefully those grow fast, and I can start fragging from them as well.

As usual, the frags are in the 1" range and are $65 each plus shipping ($50 anywhere in the continental US and $35 in Tx), with a limit of 1 per customer. Pictures were shot under 100% blue channel and 100% white channel Nicrew Hyperreef LED. The following people have first dibs on them, as they have requested to be put on the wait list: @RedReefer @Oddjob142 @Jmp998 @shakygator @cowbox @Nurse.Reef.Reapeat @johntran216 @El_reverde @JasonVH

YFL#1
IMG_3187.jpeg

YFL#2
IMG_3188.jpeg

YFL#3
IMG_3189.jpeg

YFL #4
IMG_3190.jpeg

YFL #5
IMG_3191.jpeg

YFL #6
IMG_3192.jpeg

YFL #7
IMG_3193.jpeg

YFL #8
IMG_3194.jpeg

YFL #9
IMG_3195.jpeg

YFL #10
IMG_3196.jpeg

YFL #11
IMG_3197.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back