FS: PM Calcium Reactor Package

  • Thread starter Thread starter benihana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benihana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going back to my Kalk reactor, so I have this to sell. This would easily handle a system of 250-300 gallons. It is a couple years old, but in perfect running order

http://www.marinedepot.com/Precision...PMCRP1-vi.html

It would come with an extra reactor for additional media, media, 1/2 bag of zeo mag, and a 5lb tank

New $550 (CaRx) + $80 (tank) + $100 (extra reactor) = $730


$425 shipped
 
$400 shipped

Here is a picture of the reactors

IMG_1592.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new