• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/T ASM G4x Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SloppyJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SloppyJ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
784
Reaction score
10
Location
NW Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ASM G4x skimmer for sale. It comes with the upgraded sedra 9000 pump. The skimmer works great. I got it from a member here who is also in my local reef club, Loki. I was going to set up a 180 but I moved and downsized to a 93g cube. This skimmer is way too big for my application and I need to sell it or trade for something I can use. I'm asking $150 for it plus actual shipping costs. I get a discount through my work on fedex so it should be a little cheaper than normal.

I am interested in trades only for these items (please don't ask me to trade if you don't have these items):

Trigger Systems 30g Elite Sump
RLSS R6i
Aquamaxx EM200
DC6000 Pump
16" Ghost Overflow
Dosing Pumps

Obviously if the item is worth more, I will make up for the difference in cash.
 
Sloppy is a good guy. If you're in the market for a big skimmer take a look at this one. It's a great price on a great skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new