G6 Radion Light Schedule

bullseyereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
57
Location
oxford
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.

Iv had my G6 XR 30 Pros for awhile now and i love them!!

Just curious what light schedule everyone is using?

Is it a pre made? or is it a custom one?

I'm currently using the WWC schedule.
 
I have 2 Gen 6 XR15 over a 36” long LPS/softie tank. I am using the AB+ setting at 60% for 6 hours with 1 1/2 hours of ramp up and ramp down. I prefer this setting to keep the white lights lower for algae control.
Everything seems happy.
 
Hey everyone.

Iv had my G6 XR 30 Pros for awhile now and i love them!!

Just curious what light schedule everyone is using?

Is it a pre made? or is it a custom one?

I'm currently using the WWC schedule.
I run a custom setting as I don't like a Windex looking tank
 
I took the ab+ but added way more whites since i dont like the blue look, run that at 80% on my 2 xr30 g6 pros for 12 hours with 2 hours of ramping in morning and evening. The reef loves it!
Post pics of the tank!!!
 
This is about a 12,000 K setting



IMG_6759.jpg
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20241108_175317041.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241108_175317041.MP.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 100
  • PXL_20241108_175323682.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241108_175323682.MP.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 97
  • PXL_20241029_181119626.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241029_181119626.MP.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 107
  • PXL_20241114_093045422.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241114_093045422.MP.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 113
  • PXL_20241108_175309722.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241108_175309722.MP.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 111
  • PXL_20241029_180953888.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241029_180953888.MP.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 115
  • PXL_20241021_175328115.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241021_175328115.MP.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20241021_175353190.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241021_175353190.MP.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 101

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new