GHL Connect down for anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried on two different platforms and I keep getting an "unexpected error" after trying to connect to my doser. Is this a problem on my end or GHL's?

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working for me at 10:39 CDT

1660577998490.png

OP
OP
Potatohead

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not working for me since yesterday …

The unexpected error message?

I just emailed them the error message, I hope they can fix it soon. If my low level alarms start going off and I have to unplug the doser to turn them off I am not going to be happy.

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The unexpected error message?

I just emailed them the error message, I hope they can fix it soon. If my low level alarms start going off and I have to unplug the doser to turn them off I am not going to be happy.
Please show error.

OP
OP
Potatohead

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem at your end.
Check doser wifi connection.

Hmm. I'll try the old power cycle on it when I get home.

I'll also mention I am using the web based myghl.com rather than the app, and have been for some time. I always found the app super clunky.

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. I'll try the old power cycle on it when I get home.

I'll also mention I am using the web based myghl.com rather than the app, and have been for some time. I always found the app super clunky.
Hmm just tried what you use webpage and it worked for me .. eh

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
myGHL loads up normally...USA here
1660586959614.png

Why not use the local connection for your doser?

Unless you only access the doser when you're outside of your home or network range, there is no need to use the myGHL connection exclusively when you have other connectivity options. If you're home when you want to connect, you can connect locally via the app or GCC. I see in your screenshot you only have a myGHL connection when you should have a dedicated local connection too for the best experience. Create your connection by pressing add device, choose the doser and type-in the IP address that you or your network assigned to the doser.

If you continue to have trouble with connectivity, open a support ticket so we can help you out one-on-one.

OP
OP
Potatohead

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
myGHL loads up normally...USA here
1660586959614.png

Why not use the local connection for your doser?

Unless you only access the doser when you're outside of your home or network range, there is no need to use the myGHL connection exclusively when you have other connectivity options. If you're home when you want to connect, you can connect locally via the app or GCC. I see in your screenshot you only have a myGHL connection when you should have a dedicated local connection too for the best experience. Create your connection by pressing add device, choose the doser and type-in the IP address that you or your network assigned to the doser.

If you continue to have trouble with connectivity, open a support ticket so we can help you out one-on-one.

I used to use the app, but it seemed less consistent than the website.

I do not have a PC at home (ok, I have a 12+ year old, virus ridden laptop that I used to set the doser up like six years ago), only a Macbook and an iPhone. I don't know enough about this stuff. I'll re-download the app and try again when I get home.

OP
OP
Potatohead

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny, I’m still having the same problem, both with the app and also the website. Unplugging the doser did not help this time…

BEADB98C-F92E-4E47-9CAB-26870C03D1E4.png

Back