Good Morning!

Good Morning
Old Wet Dog Covered in Leaves Mountain.
IMG_1838-L.jpg
That deck is awesome!
 
Good morning you 'all !!! Happy Friday for everyone !!! Today is a great Friday for me.. I'm on vacation next week....yayyy :D:D:D !!!

15-Vacation-Memes-Get-You-Thinking-About-Summer-06-720x513.jpg
 
Good Morning. I get up very early so I can build useless things while I am waiting for my fish tank light to come on. :p

 
Good Morning everyone!
TGIF I hope you're all having a great day :) !
 
Good Morning. I get up very early so I can build useless things while I am waiting for my fish tank light to come on. :p



Let me be the first to say, and I am sure there will be many to follow, I am impressed. ;Smuggrin

cool. thx for sharing.
 
It's afternoon here, but I get your drift. Top of the day to you, Crabs.
It's afternoon here as well lol, but I missed this morning :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new