Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured you'd be cruisin the crickets with me Ned. Got up at 1 - took a pill.
Drinking tea and staring at sand now.
Wonder how our friends did in the Cherry live sale last night?
How is the weather up north today?
scored a few things so far in the live sale.
won a $25 gift cert in a "guess how much the pile of rocks weighs" game.
I'll post the total take tonight or tomorrow. :)

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin’ Friends!
It’s going to be a scorcher here today. Mid 90’s and “oppressive “ humidity. It looks like the storm coming out of the Gulf will pass south of us so very little rain this weekend, if any.
Gonna fly into action and get the outdoor chores done before it gets too nasty out there.
I want to hit the nursery either later today or tomorrow to look at pitcher plants. If no pitchers, maybe an Oncidium Orchid. Wow! This is just like stocking a reef tank, LOL!
Have a great Fathers Day weekend everyone.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scored a few things so far in the live sale.
won a $25 gift cert in a "guess how much the pile of rocks weighs" game.
I'll post the total take tonight or tomorrow. :)
I looked a little bit, but I was just sooooooo tired. Nice score on the gift certificate! If you decide you don't need it, I'll be glad to take it off your hands! :D

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked a little bit, but I was just sooooooo tired. Nice score on the gift certificate! If you decide you don't need it, I'll be glad to take it off your hands! :D
my first thought. ;)
funny thing..... I won it, but didn't know that I had. another winner was announced. congrats to them.
later I get a pm saying another viewer pointed out the error and the announced winner and I would both be getting certs.:)
love these guys.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It was SOOOOO nice sleeping in my very own bed again!

Since the Louisville kids are temporarily (I hope) living here until their house is built, we're planning a trip to the LFS tomorrow. Roland (2-1/2) loves my tanks, but he's sad that the BioCube doesn't have any fish. We're going to try and remedy that tomorrow!

The evil three-stripe damsel is doing well back in the 90 and is playing nice with the other kids, so he gets to stay. The Kole tang is standing his ground.....or water. I had banished the evil damsel to the BioCube for a month or so and hoped he forgot about the Kole tang. He pretty much did...took a few cheap shots at the tang, but the tang fought back instead of turning tail and swimming away.

Woohoo....I just opened my work email and only have a zillion new messages. There goes my morning...:rolleyes:

Have a GREAT Saturday!!!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s going to be a scorcher here today. Mid 90’s and “oppressive “ humidity. It looks like the storm coming out of the Gulf will pass south of us so very little rain this weekend, if any.
Gonna fly into action and get the outdoor chores done before it gets too nasty out there.
I want to hit the nursery either later today or tomorrow to look at pitcher plants.
Looks like our rain chances are dropping also. I have a pitcher plant!! I've had it since about 2015. We were at an apple festival somewhere in Georgia and a couple from Florida was selling them. Very cool and interesting plant. It stays out on the deck late spring - late fall, but I have to bring it in when the temps get below about 45. It also gets RO/DI water or rainwater, which is great when it has a lot of pitchers. It's fascinating to see how the rainwater just runs perfectly down the leaves to water the pitchers. :)

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! it rained a season worth yesterday and is not done yet. I guess the roof doesn't leak! the basement walls seep a little but the floor does not hold water. Between the mixing station, the Bowfront, and the sump, what's a little stream across the floor? It's what a dehumidifier is for, right?
Please be productive today, some body has to and i would rather it be you!!;Playful

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first thought. ;)
funny thing..... I won it, but didn't know that I had. another winner was announced. congrats to them.
later I get a pm saying another viewer pointed out the error and the announced winner and I would both be getting certs.:)
love these guys.

They are great. I had a problem once with a coral in a shipment and they made it right immediately. I'm sure if nothing else, I'll be checking out the aftersale. One of my top vendors for sure!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great. I had a problem once with a coral in a shipment and they made it right immediately. I'm sure if nothing else, I'll be checking out the aftersale. One of my top vendors for sure!
I get to go inside when I pickup. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Tough week on the road with crazy schedule - glad to be home!

Home Sweet Home GIF by swerk

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I walked on the beach this morning and came upon this unfortunate horseshoe crab. He looked as if he succumbed to Covid or Rap music. I see these guys all the time and usually just put them back to the sea because most of them can't afford the New York taxes on land here.

I tried to give this one CPR but his tail spine kept going up my nose where it would puncture my sinuses.
He is now sea gull lunch. :(

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I walked on the beach this morning and came upon this unfortunate horseshoe crab. He looked as if he succumbed to Covid or Rap music. I see these guys all the time and usually just put them back to the sea because most of them can't afford the New York taxes on land here.

I tried to give this one CPR but his tail spine kept going up my nose where it would puncture my sinuses.
He is not sea gull lunch. :(

thumbnail.jpg
Yep that why I left NY years ago...dang stupid house taxes are crazy.....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back