Busy day but made some progress this afternoon. The Rose Band was surprisingly still alive. Mixed up a bucket of fresh water and moved the two fairy’s into it. Bucket was best I could do quickly. Everything else is in use already or desperately needs a cleaning.
Our spare bedroom looks much more like a lab than bedroom. Should probably ditch the bed and just make it a permanent addition. Fish room I mean not lab.
Tangs, Angel and Radiant all doing well. Fed and all ate. Added some more cupramine and will test shortly.
Damsels and Hawk seem unfazed and eating. Damsels are like cockroaches anyway. Bumped copper there and still need to test.
Ordered copper power. Hopefully theres still a need when it arrives Sat morning. Overnight was an option but I want them to chill in fresh water for a day or two anyway before adding stress again. The KwaZulu is still pretty strong and hopefully hangs on, The rose band is a coin flip at best.
Thanks for the encouragement and help!