Greetings from Colorado!

tbox

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! Like many other newbies here, I've been lurking for a while. Can't thank you all enough for sharing so much good knowledge, science, trials and fun!

When I have a minute, I'll start working on a build thread. Life is keeping me a little busy right now. But, I wanted to say "hi" and contribute to R2R because the info here has helped me tremendously. Special thanks to @Randy Holmes-Farley , @vetteguy53081 , @brandon429 , @Timfish , @Humblefish , and the amazing people at @Tidal Gardens ,@AlgaeBarn and @Biota_Marine . Your posts, knowledge and passion have and are helping me so much!

Happy to be an official member!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new