Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230604_203550.gif

baker5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time ago in a country far far away, there was a youngling who built a 50-gal tank and managed to keep it alive at least one night! lol. Next morning the glass cracked and you know the rest. That kid was me when I was 10 years old.

29 years later, I decided to come back to business big-time.

Currently, I'm managing 13 tanks at home. Fresh & salt setups, some of them are connected to home plants & strawberries.
I have two red claw crabs, two lobsters (cray fish), four frogs, one Betta, one Pea Puffer, and many many guppies, if you know what I mean.

I set up my 50-gal saltwater reef tank 3 months ago. Now it has many corals and less fish in it. Some are doing fantastic, some not.

I've built everything from scratch, turns out that custom tank design is my new obsession. I want to shape my life over this.

I love macro photography and filmmaking. I'm really thinking about starting a YouTube channel.
Currently I have only a fresh Instagram account. ( instagram.com/1ml.aquatics )

Thanks for having me here. Cheers!

IMG_0410.jpg
nice looking tank!

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef
A long time ago in a country far far away, there was a youngling who built a 50-gal tank and managed to keep it alive at least one night! lol. Next morning the glass cracked and you know the rest. That kid was me when I was 10 years old.

29 years later, I decided to come back to business big-time.

Currently, I'm managing 13 tanks at home. Fresh & salt setups, some of them are connected to home plants & strawberries.
I have two red claw crabs, two lobsters (cray fish), four frogs, one Betta, one Pea Puffer, and many many guppies, if you know what I mean.

I set up my 50-gal saltwater reef tank 3 months ago. Now it has many corals and less fish in it. Some are doing fantastic, some not.

I've built everything from scratch, turns out that custom tank design is my new obsession. I want to shape my life over this.

I love macro photography and filmmaking. I'm really thinking about starting a YouTube channel.
Currently I have only a fresh Instagram account. ( instagram.com/1ml.aquatics )

Thanks for having me here. Cheers!

IMG_0410.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Tank looks amazing!
welcometuna.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back