Greetings from the Rockies

ricogreeko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
35
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

Long time lurker, appreciate all of your posts and discussions. I have learned a lot, and I cannot wait to learn even more.

Just move to Colorado where I am renting a house and limited to just a single tank. Building a brand new house in the mountains and looking to do something awesome. I am currently running a 32.5g Marine Flex as a learning experiment on saltwater tanks, fish, and perhaps corals.

Thanks everyone, and if anyone is around Colorado Springs and has advice on the LFS or reef scene, please let me know!

Rico
 
403B3D73-3FEA-4EC7-9C96-4A049248FF3A.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family and a world of resources
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new