GuntertCorals 80g Build

GuntertCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have everything I need, all that is left is for the rock guy to finish my rockscape, sand and then the water. I have EVERYTHING else! Good rock work is a long processes and I want it to look awesome so I told him to take his time. I want this to be something no one has ever seen! Plumbing still has to be done but I have all the parts! Sump is so awesome, I wanted the best of the best this time. Not just something glued together and hope it worked like my last two tanks! This one puts that one to shame! I also have designer coral this time too.. We are also going to have this tank do a self water change, top off and dosser. So that the coral and fish get everything they need all the time. The whole tank will be run from my iPad and my iPhone and my friends phone so if anything goes wrong we both get an alert. He is also going to do the monthly work on it. I just ordered a tank scrubber that has a camera on it so I can see or show my tank live to anyone who wants to see it! ONLY the best this time! Its placed in the perfect place so all the plumbing will be hidden as it goes into the laundry room.. Cant wait to get this thing up and running. It will be 3 or 4 months before we can move so the guy helping me said lets get it up and running and then he will move it when its time. He has moved my tanks before and does a GREAT job but we want to get this thing going so it can cycle and be ready. EVERYTHING except the tank and stand came from BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) I love the one stop for everything I need!!
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG

OP
OP
GuntertCorals

GuntertCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic build! I'll definitely keep checking this one out as you update.
Thank you, I cant wait to see the rock work! I have 45 plugs of zoas and other things in my 16G, I couldnt put anything else in there.. The sump is the best out there. I didnt hold back, got the best Apex and all addons, Eco Tech, 2 hydra 52 led lights. Its going to be great looking!! Backup battery too just to be safe.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back