Hammer Flow

Dobber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I recently got a hammer and I wanted to know how much flow is too much when I was acclimating on the sand bed it seemed like he was a little bit more extended than he is currently didn’t know if it could be from flow but it doesn’t seem too high to me in that spot idk let me know what you think.... thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1030.MOV
    18.4 MB
OP
OP
Dobber

Dobber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I recently got a hammer and I wanted to know how much flow is too much when I was acclimating on the sand bed it seemed like he was a little bit more extended than he is currently didn’t know if it could be from flow but it doesn’t seem too high to me in that spot idk let me know what you think.... thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1030.MOV
    18.4 MB
OP
OP
Dobber

Dobber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It let me see video. It looks fine to me. Euphylliids can handle quite a bit of flow, but it is likely just acckimating to new conditions.

OP
OP
Dobber

Dobber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It let me see video. It looks fine to me. Euphylliids can handle quite a bit of flow, but it is likely just acckimating to new conditions.
Thanks well glad it would let you view the video kept giving me errors lol but anyway thanks for the input that’s what I was figuring I’m going to give it a week if it still is not extending like it was then I’ll find a new spot for him

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 181 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back