Harlequin feeding time!!!

Netta Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's mean... Why not use a worthless star like a chocolate chip haha..:tongue: I love my stars to much to get one of those shrimp... They sure are cool looking thou...
 
I'm afraid of the chocolate chips I'm afraid they might get away from them when I'm not around and mess stuff up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new