Has anyone tried Interceptor Spectrum?

FantasyCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have red bugs and I am unable to find the regular Interceptor. I am curious if anyone has tried the Spectrum and how their reef handled it? Did it kill all of your worms and snails? Please let me know. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new