heat pack question??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emoney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
14
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many hour heat packs do you guys use???

Ive used 2 20hour heat packs in shipping boxes during this cold weather and had great success .

I need to order more, just wondering if i should stay with the 20's or go with 30 or 40 hour packs.
 
I've used 2 of the 20 hour ones in the past as well, and had no problems. I used to ship mostly zoas, and never lost any.
 
I usually buy the 40 hour heat packs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new