Hello again

Paulie069

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey R2R members my name is Paulie and I’ve been here since December 3,, anyway when I signed up to website I used my wrestling name so I didn’t have to worry about making any bonds with people I really don’t know anything about except for what they post. Well I was wrong and wound up making a bunch of new friends and so many people that feel the same way I do about seahorses. I’ve decided that I want people to know the real me ( I think it makes it more personal). HI My Name Is PAULIE and I totally like it here. This is my other family ( pic from 25th wedding anniversary we renewed our vows)

90D067C2-F3E7-4980-A80A-F23801B8F4B9.png

https://www.omegasea.net/
Top Shelf Aquatics

The Aquatic Arsenal

Aquaticarsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
25 years used to seem like such a long time when I was younger. Now it doesn't lol. I am so excited that you are growing in the Community and enjoying your experiences here. I know I love it here as well!!!

KrisReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey R2R members my name is Paulie and I’ve been here since December 3,, anyway when I signed up to website I used my wrestling name so I didn’t have to worry about making any bonds with people I really don’t know anything about except for what they post. Well I was wrong and wound up making a bunch of new friends and so many people that feel the same way I do about seahorses. I’ve decided that I want people to know the real me ( I think it makes it more personal). HI My Name Is PAULIE and I totally like it here. This is my other family ( pic from 25th wedding anniversary we renewed our vows)

90D067C2-F3E7-4980-A80A-F23801B8F4B9.png
Fantastic, you married 3 beautiful women Paulie! :)
Welcome out from behind the moniker!
Kris, aka KrisReef!

Keep on Seahorsing

Legendary Corals
Underwater Creations, Inc.