Hello again

Got me thinking. Do you have any pics of your seahorses Paulie? I have been tempted myself into trying some from ORA. My LFS gets them in every once in a while and with them feeding on frozen, it is tempting.
U wouldn’t regret it, now that I’ve had em so long can’t imagine not having them. Kinda like my kids
 
Hello Paulie!! Glad you’ve found your second family here!! I love it here too and it’s definitely an awesome community. Thanks for introducing yourself!!
PS.. like what you guys are doing with the build so far. Good luck!!!
 
I might go the other way. Take down the pic of me and my kids and come up with a real pimp reefing persona ;Shamefullyembarrased

Go heel or face?

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new