0   0   0
welcome-5.gif

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us know what part of the country your in, my help you get your livestock into the correct hands
Thank you so much! I live in Orange California. I am new to R2R and not sure where to post the pictures of the remaining coral I have.
I would look at OfferUp. Great place to sell. Talk with the local lfs, they my be interested or can point you to someone to help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ashtonnnnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a reefer for about 10 years. In the last 2 years I've been slowly down sizing from 200 gallon to 45 gallon. The downsizing helped me with keeping up with the maintenance. However, life is crazy busy all the time and I'm struggling to keep up. I was hoping to meet some great people to buy what coral I have left. This is a very sad day for me, but I want the coral and fish too go to the people who will enjoy them and take the best care of them.
Welcome from Sarasota, FL

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a reefer for about 10 years. In the last 2 years I've been slowly down sizing from 200 gallon to 45 gallon. The downsizing helped me with keeping up with the maintenance. However, life is crazy busy all the time and I'm struggling to keep up. I was hoping to meet some great people to buy what coral I have left. This is a very sad day for me, but I want the coral and fish too go to the people who will enjoy them and take the best care of them.
Welcome

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, even if it is for a sad reason. Do yourself a favor and hold onto any equipment you have that you would use again if you were to set up a new tank. This hobby has a way of staying in your blood. I don't know how many times I got 100 percent out, usually due to a move, and 100 percent back in a few years later. Gets kind of expensive if you keep doing that plus there are a lot of books and magazines that I wish now I had held onto. Good luck and I can't wait to say 'Welcome Back' when you return.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back