Hello from Pa

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawise
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R. As you can see we are friendly here:)
 
Welcome to R2R. The people here will not steer you wrong. If you are looking for a local club, Mason Dixon Reef Club is a good one. There are a lot of experienced refers always willing to help.
 
When can I put my cleaning crew in, I guess I need to wait for water paremeters to be good
 
When can I put my cleaning crew in, I guess I need to wait for water paremeters to be good
Yes. You need to wait until ammonia and nitrites are both zero.
 
What does the op mean beside my name
It means original poster so the person who started the post being you. I'm in muncy Pa so I take a ride down to Lancaster every now and then since its a 2 hour drive.
 
31d92c99e23fb5a044575e2ea04a5270.jpg
 
It means original poster so the person who started the post being you. I'm in muncy Pa so I take a ride down to Lancaster every now and then since its a 2 hour drive.
Hi Jarhead-CO Are you a co In prison ? I do prison ministry in Adams co
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new