Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gif_1690809774163.gif

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to r2r amd reef tanks. Been a fresh tank fan for a couple years and Feb of this year started my first reef. Working on a 10gal that I started up earlier this month. Current display is a 60 breeder that I've drilled, eclipse 1000gph overflow with 20 gal sump using the fiji cube baffle kit. Off brand return pump, filter socks, reef octo classic 110int skimmer, nero 3, sicce voyage, ai blade coral grow light, 3/4" returns with the 3d printed random flows. Mostly lps and softies but slowly getting into sps. Pair of clowns, cleaner wrasse, sapphire damsel (I think), and tomini tang. Run carbon and about to start gfo. No controller, just inkbird heater controller and ato made from float switches and a relay. Open to any and all info and insight as I'm still new. Greatly appreciate anyone who writes and will try to keep up to date with everyone!
20231010_163046.jpg
Welcome too R2R! I live in Roanoke as well! Good luck on this new adventure!

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to r2r amd reef tanks. Been a fresh tank fan for a couple years and Feb of this year started my first reef. Working on a 10gal that I started up earlier this month. Current display is a 60 breeder that I've drilled, eclipse 1000gph overflow with 20 gal sump using the fiji cube baffle kit. Off brand return pump, filter socks, reef octo classic 110int skimmer, nero 3, sicce voyage, ai blade coral grow light, 3/4" returns with the 3d printed random flows. Mostly lps and softies but slowly getting into sps. Pair of clowns, cleaner wrasse, sapphire damsel (I think), and tomini tang. Run carbon and about to start gfo. No controller, just inkbird heater controller and ato made from float switches and a relay. Open to any and all info and insight as I'm still new. Greatly appreciate anyone who writes and will try to keep up to date with everyone!
20231010_163046.jpg
What beautiful town. I really like boating on Smith Mountain Lake, just gorgeous.

Welcome to Reef2Reef.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%

Back