Hello from San Jose

cameronpalte

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to say hello from san jose. I am new to fish keeping approximately starting 3 weeks ago and got 1 (55g), and 1(10g). I am learning a lot since then, and am currently all freshwater, but coming here to learn a little about reefs and one day take the dive:). I am currently 13 years old:).

One day probably after I finish high school go to college, and have saved up a very nice chunk of finances (long time away), I may create my own aquarium store.

I am mainly here to learn so I'll just be browsing through threads, but won't be making a lot of replies.

I currently spend my time on fish keeping, and content creation writing content for people's websites in order to earn some money which I save up, around 40% of that goes to fishes and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other 60%:).. thanks for reading this!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:welcome: to r2r. I would say that you are off to a good start with researching things first, when you do get ready to set up your reef tank this will help a lot. What type of freshwater fish are you keeping? There is a freshwater interest section here on the forum, if you run into any questions about your freshwater tanks you can always post there. Many here have kept or also have freshwater tanks.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, hello there! Welcome to R2R!! Glad to have ya'!

REEFKEEPER10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and I to have a freshwater tank well my 6 yr old does. It is a 20g with what went from two guppies to about 50 or more. No need to be shy here we would love help you to become a future reefer. You made the right choice by doing your research first. Glad to have you here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back