Hello from the Blue Ridge mountains!

  • Thread starter Thread starter YMRreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to reef addicts anonymous!!! We will not help you overcome your addiction. But we will enable it more. And you will love it. And we will love it. Now.. lets talk corals *twitch*
memebetter.com-20191119172148.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R... Nice Tank Choice.... Great Rock Work.... Nice looking Sump.... Awesome Bro...Just Awesome

Thank you! I see that we have a very similar set up - yours looks very nice thus far! The hardest part of all of this was the rock work. I think I spent days and sacrificed my hands for it :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new