Welcome.gif

H-C6179

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the hobby after lots of debating (about a year of researching) I've finally taken the plunge and bought my first tank. I've read lots of great information on here already and I'm looking forward to learning more from you all and seeing your wonderful tanks.

Sam
Welcome Sam, I started this year and joined not long after. Great bunch here from all over the world and everyone is very quick to help with zero arrogance towards newbies. You've joined a good community. All the best

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is so fun. Welcome to the REEF! It is a journey that, at least for me, is rewarding, and fun. Hope your journey brings you where you want to be.

I love this forum and the people in it. When I got back into the hobby, I found the internet added a whole new dimension to reefing. Every time I searched something R2R came up as a solution. Finally I joined, found I really enjoy the people and conversations. Great knowledge on here (but seems always two sides to the story) so always double check and proceed with what you feel comfortable with. What works for me may not work for someone else and so on. I then joined as a member, then a supporting member as I want to make sure it is here for everyone now and in the future. I also love conversing with people from all over the world.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 131 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back