Welcome.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone I'm Fishin!

and I'm new to R2R....Ok, kind of..... lol. I've been lurking for some time, as I continued to work on my first tank(s) over the last year. So long story short, it was decided that I should start up a reef tank cause Corals and marine tanks are the way to go in Florida, especially if you live on the coast... well I thought I had it all in the bag since I had done freshwater, (Cichlids, like Discus, Bettas, bred and raised, and planted tanks) for pretty much half my life, well that really tanked!

But since starting up these two tanks, 20 and 15, it has been an adventure. Even though this may be one of my first posts, you guys have been there since literally day one! I would search a question and find all the answers I needed! And that says a lot! So a very much delayed thank you!

I decided to finally post as I really appreciate all that's been helped with, and also because of a great recent in person meetup with a fellow R2R member, which really speaks volumes for how great this community is. I'll hopefully get a build thread going soon.

Thanks again! and hey...

KEEP FISHIN!

Welcome! Glad you joined. I agree there is TONS of knowledge on this site!

Excited you are already considering starting your build thread! I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Treasure Coast (FL):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back