Hello people!

TANG-WELCOME.gif
 
Hello to all!
I'm from the Netherlands and started my reef journey about 2,5 years ago. Started off with a 15 gallon but upgraded it to a 60gallon ish tank a couple of months back which I share with my partner
1000039306.jpg

(Small tank in the corner is filled with sand as we're growing seagrass in there)

Tank is stocked with
2 cb multibar dwarf Angels
1 spotted Mandarin dragonet
1 possum wrasse
1 dotted cardinal fish
2 pink streak wrasses
1 starry blenny
1 seagrass filefish
1 Orchid dottyback
1 spotted prawn goby
2 peppermint shrimp
1 tiger pistol shrimp

Would love to hear any feedback/thoughts on the tank
Cheers!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new